Eggs have only 70 calories and are a good source of proteins. Here are a few tips on how you can get perfectly cooked eggs each time.
Tips to Follow
When you want to soft boil or hard boil eggs, make sure that there are no visible cracks on the shells. Cracks let the yolk and white to come out and ruin the chances of getting a perfectly cooked egg. So to avoid it, make sure the eggs are at room temperature before boiling it. Take a sufficiently large pot, to make soft or hard-boiled eggs. This will ensure that the eggs do not bump into each other and break while cooking.
Technique to Follow
Cooking eggs is not rocket science. It takes a little bit of dedication and a whole lot of attention to get it right. With the following steps, you will be able to cook eggs to perfection each time.
- Boil water in a microwave safe bowl. Leave about an inch of room in the bowl for the eggs.
- Take room temperature eggs and place them in the bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a microwave safe plate. This will help circulate the heat throughout the eggs.
- Turn the microwave on and set it for about 7 minutes.
- The time required to boil an egg will also depend on whether you want soft-boiled or hard-boiled egg.
- When the eggs are done, let it sit in the hot water for another 5 to 7 minutes. Do not touch the water or the eggs as you may burn your hands.
- After the water has cooled down a little, run cold water over the eggs and peel them.
I hope with this write-up, you know the proper method and the time required for the task. Now that the egg is boiled, season it with salt and pepper or any seasoning of your choice.