Do you love drinking tropical drinks and want to learn how to make one? They can be prepared easily in no time.
Tropical drinks are undoubtedly loved by one and all. These tasty, refreshing drinks are a must-have for summer beach parties and luau parties. Not just for parties and get-togethers, but these drinks can also be served for weddings and baby showers. So, are you ready to learn the recipes for a few of these drinks? Then, take a look at some recipes given below.
- ½ fluid ounce rum
- ½ fluid ounce coconut-flavored rum
- ½ fluid ounce grenadine syrup
- 1 fluid ounce orange juice
- 1 fluid ounce pineapple juice
- 1 cup, crushed ice
Combine regular rum and coconut flavored rum. Then, add grenadine, orange juice, pineapple juice, and crushed ice and transfer the liquid mixture to container of electric blender. Blend the liquid to attain required consistency.
Golden Glow Punch
- 6 ounces lemonade concentrate
- 6 ounces orange juice concentrate
- 2 quarts chilled ginger ale
- 1 quart chilled apple juice
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
Golden Glow Punch is a refreshing non-alcoholic tropical drink, which defies the common notion that tropical drinks always contain alcohol. To prepare this drink, take a large punch bowl and combine apple juice and fruit concentrates. Then, stir in the chilled ginger ale, sherbet, and ice cubes as per requirements.
- 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon, white sugar
- 4 slices, canned pineapple
- 750 milliliter bottle white wine
- 2 cups, lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
Wash the lemons very well and cut them into thin slices. Then, put these slices into a gallon jar along with white sugar. Take the canned pineapple and combine with the lemon and sugar mixture. Pour in soda and wine in this fruit mixture and mix the ingredients with a spoon. Place the jar in the refrigerator for about 2 hours and serve chilled.
- 1 fluid ounce dark rum
- 1 fluid ounce amaretto liqueur
- 3 fluid ounces orange juice
- 3 fluid ounces pineapple juice
- 1 dash grenadine syrup
To prepare this Mai Tai recipe, take a 12 ounce glass and fill it with ice cubes. Then, pour in the amaretto and rum into the glass. Add orange juice and pineapple juice to the glass. Do not stir the fluids and add grenadine on the top to add color.
- 1.5 fluid ounce best-quality vodka
- 1.5 fluid ounce coconut flavored rum
- 1.5 fluid ounce banana liqueur
- 1 fresh pineapple spear or ring for garnish
This one of the widely appreciated martini recipes for its slightly sweet taste containing some fresh fruits. Take a cocktail shaker and measure the vodka, banana liqueur, and coconut rum in it. Then, add a scoop of ice cubes and cover the shaker and shake it well until it becomes frosty from outside. You can shake it for about 30 seconds. Then, use a strainer and pour the mixture into a martini glass and garnish the drink with a pineapple ring or spear.
- 1 cup coconut flavored rum
- ½ cup orange juice
- ½ cup grapefruit juice
- 2 tablespoons frozen strawberries
To prepare this, take a blender and combine orange juice, grapefruit juice, frozen strawberries and coconut rum. Blend the mixture to attain a smooth texture. Then serve this in a glass. Now, another method to prepare this drink goes like this. Take a cocktail mixer and add orange juice, coconut rum, grapefruit juice. Then, mix all the ingredients together and pour the liquid in a glass. Garnish the drinks with frozen strawberries.