However, wherever possible, fresh juices should be used, as they are highly nutritional. Here are a few sample recipes that one can easily make at home, using just a few ingredients.
- Soda water, 1 ltr
- Apple juice concentrate, 1 can (frozen)
- Sliced strawberries, 1 cup
- Lemon, 1
- Apple, 1
- Sugar, 2 tbsp
- In a bowl, mix the strawberries with sugar and place it the refrigerator overnight.
- Cut the lemon, reserve two slices, and juice the rest.
- Mix together the lemon juice, apple juice, soda water, and strawberries.
- In a tall glass, put ice cubes, lemon slices, and a slice of apple. Pour the drink in, and serve chilled.
Aloha Fruit Punch
- Pineapple juice, 3 cups
- Guava juice, 2 cups
- Pineapple, 1½ cup (chopped)
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Water, ¾ cup
- Lemon juice, 1½ tbsp
- Chopped ginger root, 2 tsp
- In a saucepan, heat ¼ cup water and add ginger root to it. Let it boil, when cooled, strain. Add the strained liquid to a mix of the lemon, guava, and pineapple juice.
- Boil the remaining water and add sugar. Boil and strain, reserve sugar syrup. Combine it with the other juices. Pour in a tall mocktail glass, decorate with pineapple. Serve chilled.
- Grape juice, 2 oz
- Apple juice, 1 oz
- Grenadine syrup, 1 oz
- Vanilla syrup, 1 tbsp
- Lemon juice, 1 tbsp
- Combine all the ingredients together, and pour in tall glasses. Add ice and garnish with a lime slice. Serve chilled.
- Coconut cream, 2 fl. oz
- Pineapple juice, 2 fl. oz
- Ice, 3 cups
- Cherries, as per requirement
- Slices of pineapple, orange, or lime
- In a juice blender, grind ice and gradually add the pineapple juice and the coconut cream.
- Pour in a tall glass, with ice and cherries. The ice should be thick enough to hold cherries on top, without sinking it in the glass.
- Garnish with slices of pineapple, orange or lime and serve.
Tropical Punch Recipe
- Condensed Milk, 14 oz (sweetened)
- Club soda, 8 cups
- Orange Concentrate, 6 oz (thawed)
- Pineapple Concentrate, 6 oz (thawed)
- In a large punch bowl, mix condensed milk and the concentrates well.
- Add the club soda and stir gently until well blended.
- Add ice cubes, and garnish with orange slices. Serve chilled in punch cups.
Golden Glow Punch Recipe
- Lemonade concentrate, 6 oz
- Orange juice concentrate, 6 oz
- Ginger ale, 2 qt (chilled)
- Apple juice, 1 qt (chilled)
- Lemon sherbet, 1 pint
- Ice, as per requirement
- In a large punch bowl, mix the concentrates and the apple juice. Stir the ginger ale, sherbet, and ice. Serve chilled.
Tropical non-alcoholic drinks can be served in tall or special mocktail glasses. Garnishing these drinks can be done using fruit slices or even sprigs of herbs. The only important thing to keep in mind while serving them is to serve them chilled and full of ice cubes.