Trick to Make Soft Cookies
The most important point to remember is that there should be high amounts of moisture in the cookies. To achieve this, adjust the baking time and temperature. And instead of using brown sugar, which contains molasses, use regular sugar. Also, always use a spoon to scoop the dough onto the baking plate.
Recipes to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 egg
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup shortening
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, sift all-purpose flour and baking soda.
- In another bowl, whip softened butter, shortening, white sugar, and vanilla.
- Continue to whip till a creamy mixture is formed.
- Add the egg and whip again till everything is combined properly.
- Now slowly add the flour mixture to it and mix to form dough.
- Finally, add the chocolate chips to the mixture.
- Scoop spoonful of dough on a cookie sheet and let them bake for not more than 8 to 9 minutes in the oven.
- As soon as the rim starts to turn brown, remove the sheet from the oven, and let the cookies cool down before serving.
- 4½ cups whole wheat flour
- 4 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup white sugar
- 2 cups butter, softened
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 packages instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a bowl, sift whole wheat flour and baking soda.
- In a mixing bowl, whip butter, white sugar, and pudding mix properly.
- Now add eggs and vanilla extract to the mixture.
- After all the ingredients are well mixed, add sifted flour mixture and form a dough.
- Add chocolate chips in the end and scoop spoonful of dough and place them on a baking sheet.
- Let the cookies bake till the rim becomes golden brown in color.