At times, you may feel like eating something different for a change, but may not know how to cook it. The following guacamole recipes are easy to prepare, tasty, and will be a nice change from everyday snacks.
Ingredients: 2 ripe avocados, 1 small onion, 1 clove of garlic, 1 small tomato, 1½ tablespoon lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- First, peel the avocados and remove the pits.
- Next, peel the garlic and onion, and finely chop both.
- Chop the tomato into small pieces.
- Mash the avocado and add the remaining ingredients to it. Stir the mixture well.
- This dish can be served cold with tortillas.
Ingredients: For each avocado, you will require ¼ teaspoon of salt, 2 teaspoons of salsa, ¾ teaspoon of garlic powder, and ½ teaspoon of lime juice. You will also need chopped cilantro and chopped onion.
- Chop the avocado in two parts and squeeze it till the pit pops out. Scoop it into the bowl.
- Add a bit of salt, salsa, and garlic powder.
- Add cilantro and onion, and stir it well.
Ingredients: 2 ripe avocados, 1 small container of fresh pico de gallo, ½ lime, salt, and pepper.
- Peel the skin of the avocado and remove the seed. Mash it and add 2-3 teaspoons of pico de gallo.
- Finally, add lime, pepper, and salt for taste.
Ingredients: 3 large avocados, 1 large tomato, ½ bowl finely chopped onion, cilantro leaves, ½ tablespoon of salt and pepper, 1 tablespoon of lime juice, 1 habanero or jalapeno chili pepper, and ½ teaspoon of chili powder.
- Cut the avocado to remove the meat and pit. For removing the meat, you can carve it out with a spoon by scraping the skin from inside. Put the meat in a bowl and mash it till it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Cut the tomato and chop ½ a cup of onion. Mix this with the mashed avocado and stir well. Also add a few leaves of cilantro.
- Add salt, pepper, lime juice, and chili powder to this mixture, and stir gently with a spoon.
- If you want to make it spicy, you can add either jalapeno or habanero pepper. However, habanero is spicier than jalapeno, so use it judiciously.
Ingredients: 2 tablespoons of finely chopped fresh cilantro, 2 tablespoons of finely chopped yellow onions, 2 tablespoons of serrano chilies, salt, 2 large ripe avocados--peeled and seeded, 2 tablespoons of finely chopped tomatoes, and 2 teaspoons of fresh lime juice.
- Mash 1 teaspoon of onion with 1 teaspoon of chili and 1 tablespoon of cilantro. Add salt to this mixture.
- Next, add the avocados and mash with a fork till they becomes smooth and chunky.
- Add the cilantro, onion, and chili to it.
- Finally, add tomato and lime juice to the mixture and stir it well.
These dishes do not take more than a few minutes to prepare, and are also healthy to eat.