- 1 pound, bacon
- 1 cup, cauliflower (chopped)
- 1cup, mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons, white sugar
- 1 red onion (chopped)
- 1 iceberg lettuce (chopped)
- 10 ounces, cheddar cheese (shredded)
- ⅔ cup, Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1 packet, frozen green peas (thawed)
- First, place the bacon in a large skillet.
- Cook this over medium-high heat till the bacon browns evenly.
- Once done, crumble the pieces and set it aside.
- Then, take a large bowl and place the chopped lettuce in this.
- Add a layer of onions, bacon, cauliflower, and peas in layers. Place the shredded cheese on top.
- Take another bowl and mix the mayonnaise with the Parmesan cheese and sugar
- Sprinkle this as another layer over the salad.
- Place this in the refrigerator till it gets chilled.
- 6 cups, lettuce (chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- 1 cup, mayonnaise
- 1-2 tablespoons, sugar
- ¼ cup, green onion (sliced)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 cups frozen peas (thawed)
- 2 cups, cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 10 ounces, bacon (crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled)
- Take a large bowl and place around 3 cups of lettuce at the bottom. Next, sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Once done, layer the egg slices over the lettuce. Once again, sprinkle with some salt and pepper.
- Add the remaining lettuce, peas, bacon, and the shredded cheese on top.
- Spread some mayonnaise and sugar on the topmost layer. Ensure it covers the entire salad.
- Once done, cover the bowl with a plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 24 hours.
- While serving, use some green onion and paprika as garnish.
- 1 packet, fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon, sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 iceberg lettuce
- 1 cup, sour cream
- 1 packet, frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 red onion (sliced)
- 6 hard-boiled eggs (finely chopped)
- Oiled ham (cut in thin strips)
- ½ lb Swiss cheese (cut in thin strips)
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- Begin by tearing the spinach and lettuce into little pieces. Then, arrange them on the bottom of a glass bowl.
- Once done, sprinkle around ½ teaspoon of sugar, and some salt and pepper.
- Then, add the next few layers of eggs, lettuce, and ham.
- Sprinkle sugar, salt, and pepper again.
- Then, add the layers of onion slices along with peas and the Swiss cheese.
- Meanwhile, make a mixture of the sour cream and the mayonnaise.
- Use this as a spread over the salad mixture.