The time required for marinating the pork differs for different marinating mixtures. So, you should take care that you do not overdo it. Preparing a pork loin marinade is quite simple. All you need to do is, marinade the pork in the required liquid mixture and then grill or bake it. Here are such easy recipes for you.
Orange Maple Marinated Pork Loin Recipe
- Salt, ½ teaspoon
- Pork loin (boneless, trimmed), 3½ pounds
- Stone ground mustard, 3 tablespoons
- Garlic cloves (minced), 4
- Fresh basil (chopped), 2½ tablespoons
- Maple syrup, ⅔ cup
- Fresh ground black pepper, ¾ teaspoon
- Low sodium soy sauce, 2½ tablespoons
- Orange rind (grated), 2 teaspoons
- Fresh orange juice (about 3 oranges), 1⅓ cups
- Take a large bowl and add all the ingredients to it, except the pork loin and salt.
- Stir the mixture properly with the help of a whisk.
- Now, measure 2 cups of the orange mixture and pour it over the pork.
- Seal this in a zip-top bag and refrigerate for 8 hours.
- Then, preheat the oven to 350 °F and remove the marinated pork from the bag.
- Separate the marinade and pour it into a large saucepan.
- Bring the marinade mixture to a boil; then reduce the heat and cook until it measures one cup.
- Stir the mixture in between and cook for about 20 minutes.
- Now, use a cooking spray to coat a rack and then place the pork over this rack.
- Take a shallow roasting pan and keep the rack in it.
- Apply salt to the pork and bake it in the preheated oven for one hour.
- Baste the pork occasionally with reduced marinade.
- Without removing the pan from the oven, pour half cup of water to the bottom of the pan.
- Bake the pork for 45 more minutes and baste it occasionally with marinade.
- After 45 minutes, remove the pork from oven and cover it with a foil.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and then slice it to serve.
Pork Tenderloin Marinade Recipe
- Pork tenderloin, 1½ pounds
- Garlic cloves (minced), 3
- Sesame oil, 1 teaspoon
- Maple syrup, 1 cup
- Fresh grounded black pepper to taste
- Mustard, 2 tablespoons
- Take a medium-sized bowl and add the sesame oil, minced garlic, maple syrup, and mustard to it. Combine the ingredients properly.
- Then, take a shallow dish and place the pork in it.
- Pour the marinade to coat the pork entirely.
- Seal the pork and marinade into a plastic bag and let it refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- After that, preheat the oven at 350 °F. Take the pork out from the marinade and keep it aside.
- Pour the marinade in a saucepan and cook it over medium-low heat for 5 minutes.
- Take a grate and brush it with oil, then place the pork over it.
- Grill the pork for 15-25 minutes with occasional basting of marinade.