Peanut butter is obtained by grinding the peanuts and then making a paste. It is either smooth and creamy like butter or crunchy. It is usually the key ingredient for chocolate cakes, brownies, and cookies. It gives you a very easy and quick method to serve delicious recipes at your home.
- Powdered sugar, 2 cups
- Peanut butter, 1 cup
- Vanilla extract, 2 tablespoons
- Milk, (amount required to achieve the desired consistency)
- Beat the peanut butter thoroughly in a bowl till it becomes fluffy.
- Add powdered sugar to the mixture and beat until the sugar mixes with the fluff.
- Now add milk (take a small amount and add more if required) and vanilla and keep beating the mixture.
- Add more sugar or milk as per your requirement.
- Use it immediately or store it in a freezer or refrigerator.
Recipe for Peanut Butter Cream Cheese Frosting
This is a slight variation of the previous recipe. Adding cheese and butter cream makes it more tempting isn't it? So, let the flavor of a yummier frosting linger in your mouth.
- Powdered sugar, 2 ½ cups
- Peanut butter, 1 cup (creamy)
- Cream cheese, 1 cup (softened)
- Heavy cream, ½ cup
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- Beat the peanut butter, cream cheese, heavy cream, and vanilla in a bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually add the powdered sugar and beat it till the fluff becomes smooth.
- The recipe is now ready to be relished in your own style.
Peanut Butter Chocolate Frosting
Chocolate cakes taste better with this frosting on top.
- Peanut butter, 2 cups
- Sugar, 1 ½ cup
- Chocolate chips, 1 cup (semi-sweet)
- Margarine or butter, ½ cup
- Hot water, 2 teaspoons
- Cocoa powder or coffee granules, 1 teaspoon
- Melt the chocolate chips in a boiler, till it turns into a smooth liquid and then allow it to cool.
- Add peanut butter, sugar, margarine, and vanilla. Stir thoroughly until completely mixed.
- Mix the coffee/cocoa powder with hot water. Add the coffee to the ready mixture. Combine it well to form a smooth paste.
- Transfer it to glass jars and use whenever required.
- Spread over cookies, cakes, and breads and enjoy.
Recipe for Brownies
Brownies with peanut butter frosting is another delicacy that you can easily make at home.
- Chocolate, 6 ounces (sugar free, chopped)
- Chocolate, 5 ounces (sweetened, chopped)
- Peanut butter frost, 2 cups
- Eggs, 4
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Butter, ½ cup
- Flour, ½ cup
- Non-stick vegetable oil, a few spoons
- Vanilla extract, 1 teaspoon
- The oven should be preheated to 350°F.
- Wrap a line of aluminum foil on the baking pan and spread a few drops of non-stick vegetable oil on it.
- Mix the chocolates and butter in a container. Heat and stir on a low flame for smooth melting.
- Beat the sugar, vanilla, and eggs thoroughly, then add the flour and salt. Beat until the mixture thickens.
- Add the melted chocolate to the mixture and stir.
- Pour the mixture on the baking pan.
- Bake it for 20 minutes. Then cool the brownies completely.
- Now spread the peanut butter frosting evenly on the brownies and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Take it out from the refrigerator, cut into pieces and serve.
After reading the recipes, you might be eager to make these dishes at home. These recipes are easy to prepare and delicious to eat. Chocolate cakes, peanut butter cookies, and brownies, become more tempting when you use this frosting as a topping.