A non alcoholic fruit punch can be as tasty and enjoyable as an alcoholic one. It is refreshing and can be made easily at home with basic ingredients. You can also prepare it and store it in the refrigerator for later consumption. It can be served to guests or can be enjoyed with just your family on a hot summer day.
- Mandarine Puree/Nectar, 500 ml
- Benedictine, 1 bottle
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice, 350 ml
- Fresh slices of 2 lemons
- Organic Honey, 50 ml
- Fresh wedges of tangerines, 3 tangerines
- Fresh Thyme
- Water, 300 ml
- Mix water with honey in the punch bowl for dilution.
- Now, mix the other ingredients. Stir and harmonize the flavors. Blend the fresh fruits at end.
- Punch all the ingredients and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- After its chilled, crush some ice cubes and serve it in glass. Garnish with fresh thyme sprig.
- Benedictine, ½ oz.
- Applejack, 2 oz.
- Fresh lemon juice, 1/2 oz.
- Orange curacao, 1/2 oz.
- Lemon peel for garnish
- Pour all the ingredients in a punch shaker and mix crushed ice.
- Shake the ingredients well and strain the drink into a cocktail glass.
- Garnish it with lemon peel.
- Sugar, 2 cups
- Cinnamon bark, 2 sticks
- Whole cloves 24
- Orange juice, 2 cups
- Water, 1 cup
- Candied ginger, 1 teaspoon (chopped)
- Lime juice, ½ cup
- Green fresh mint, 1 bunch
- Boil sugar, cinnamon, cloves for 10 min.
- Let it cool and then stir the remaining ingredients.
- Pour some cold soda water and crush some ice.
- Add some punch syrup to taste and serve the chilled drink.
Shirley Temple Punch
- Lime-lemon flavored soda, 2 liters
- Non-alcoholic Grenadine, 6 oz
- Maraschino cherries
- With 2 liters of soda, mix 6 oz of grenadine.
- Chill the drink for at least 2 hours. Garnish with cherries before serving.
- Red Jello, 2 boxes
- Frozen pineapple juice, 2 cans
- Frozen orange juice, 2 cans
- Lemons, 5
- Sugar, 3 cups
- In one quart hot water, dissolve the sugar and jello. Stir well till the sugar dissolves.
- Now, add juices and lemon juice.
- In one gallon jug, add water and juicy mix. Punch and shake.
- Refrigerate and serve the iced drink garnished with fruit iced ring.
- Frozen orange juice concentrate, 1 can
- Frozen lemonade, 1 can concentrate
- Spring water, 1/2 gallon
- Sugar, 1/4th cup
- Cherry gelatin, 1 pack
- In heated spring water, mix the gelatin.
- Mix the orange and lemonade concentrate and sugar along with gelatin solution in a punching bowl.
- Refrigerate the drink for 2 hours.
- Serve icy cool with crushed ice.
Apple - Orange Punch
- Black tea bags, 8
- Apple cider, 4 cups
- Apricot nectar, 3 cups
- Frozen and thawed lemonade concentrate, 1 can
- Cherry flavor lemon-lime beverage, 2 cans
- Sliced orange, 1
- Maraschino cherries, 1 jar
- Cold water, 5 cups
- Combine water and tea bags in a large pitcher. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove the tea bags and mix apricot nectar, lemonade concentrate, and apple cider. Chill once again.
- Add the beverage mix and shake.
- Punch ice cubes and garnishing with cherries and orange slices.
- Sliced mango, 1 cup
- Peeled papaya (diced) 1 cup
- Lime juice, 1/4th cup
- Orange juice, 1 cup
- White sugar, 2 teaspoons
- Grated orange zest, 1 teaspoon
- Water, 4 cups
- Mix the mango and papaya in a blender. Make a smooth puree.
- Add lime juice, orange juice, orange zest and sugar. Blend all the ingredients.
- Cool it for 1 hour and serve the punch.
- Frozen strawberry slices, 10
- Ginger ale, 2 liters
- Strawberry flavored soda, 2 liters
- Lemon sherbet, 2 cups
- Pour strawberry soda and ginger ale in a punch bowl. Add lemon sherbet and mix well.
- Cool the drink and garnish with strawberry slices before serving.
Unless you make one glass for yourself, you cannot relish the flavor of these recipes.