- Provolone Cheese, 10 slices
- Frozen Cooked Meatballs, 14 ounces (1 pack)
- Spaghetti Sauce, 1 jar
- Submarine Bread, 5
- Place the meatballs in a baking dish and heat in the microwave.
- Remove from the microwave and add spaghetti sauce to it. Stir well, cover the dish, and heat in the microwave till you see the mixture bubbling.
- Cut the submarine bread on three sides and add provolone cheese and meatballs.
- Place the sub in the microwave till the cheese melts. This will take about 15 seconds.
- Ground Beef, 1 pound
- Bread Crumbs, ¾ cup
- Italian Seasoning, 2 teaspoons
- Garlic (minced), 2 cloves
- Fresh Parsley (chopped), 2 tablespoons
- Parmesan Cheese (grated), 2 tablespoons
- Egg (beaten), 1
- French baguette, 1
- Extra-virgin Olive Oil, 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Powder, ½ teaspoon
- Spaghetti Sauce, 1 jar
- Provolone Cheese, 4 slices
- Salt, as per taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a bowl, gently mix ground beef, bread crumbs, Italian seasoning, garlic, Parmesan cheese, parsley, and egg, and make small meatballs. Place the meatballs in a baking dish.
- Bake the meatballs till they are cooked thoroughly. While the meatballs are cooking, cut the baguette into from three sides. Remove some bread from the inside so that you can place the meatballs in.
- Brush the inside of the baguette with olive oil, and season with garlic powder and salt. Lightly toast the baguette in the oven.
- Warm the spaghetti sauce in a sauce pan over medium heat. Once the meatballs are done, transfer them into the sauce pan and stir well.
- Put the meatballs on the inside of the baguette and top it with provolone cheese. Place the baguette again into the oven till the cheese melts.
- When the baguette cools down, cut it in half and serve.
- Lean Ground Beef, 1 ½ pounds
- Italian Seasoned Bread Crumbs, ⅓ cup
- Onion (chopped), ½
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded), ½ cup
- Black Pepper, 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Powder, 1 teaspoon
- Marinara Sauce, ½ cup
- Hoagie Rolls (cut lengthwise), 3
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. While the oven is heating, mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, pepper, garlic powder, half of the mozzarella cheese, and salt together. Make small meatballs and place it in a baking dish, and bake in the oven.
- Place the meatballs in a line inside the hoagie roll, and top it with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese.
- Wrap each of the sandwich with an aluminum foil and bake in the oven till the bread is lightly toasted and the cheese melts.
- Let it cool down a bit before you serve the sandwich.