So what should one do to spice up the summer? Sooooo many things! Vacations, trips, barbecues, picnics, pool parties... the list is endless! But if you ask me I'd say that nothing quite heralds the summer in (or any other season for that matter) like some cocktails. Sitting out at the porch, sipping the drink in the setting sun, music playing in the background... sigh. But what kind of cocktails? Here's what you do―try mango daiquiris. If you've never had them before, let me just say that you'll love them! And those of you who've had 'em, you know I'm right, right? Plus you really can't go wrong with mango. So why not mix the two into a potent drink and make it one hell of an eve for yourself?
Daiquiri is one of the most famous cocktails that are out there. Their main ingredients include juice, lime, rum, and sugar. The following are some types of drink recipes that you can use.
- Mango puree, ½ cup
- Lime juice, 2 tbsp.
- Fine sugar, 1 tbsp.
- Crushed ice, 1 cup
- Curacao, 1 ounce
- Light rum, 2 ounces
- Take all the ingredients and pour in a blender.
- Run it for about 20 seconds till it turns into the consistency of snow.
- Then pour into glasses and serve with straws.
- Mango, 1 cup (peeled; chopped)
- Dark rum, 3 ounces
- Sugar, 1 tbsp.
- Lime juice, 2 tsp.
- Put the mango, rum, sugar, lime juice, and 2 cups of ice in a blender.
- Blend while scrapping down the sides from time to time so that the mixture turns into a 'slush' but is still frozen.
- Serve in long stemmed glasses.
- Milk, 1 cup
- Cream, ½ cup
- Lime juice, 2 tbsp.
- Cinnamon, ¼ tsp.
- Mango, 1
- Dark rum, ¼ cup
- Vanilla extract, 1 tsp.
- Sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Mix the milk and cream and freeze it in the ice tray until it is solid.
- Take the fresh mango and run it through the blender until it turns into a puree.
- To this puree add the following ingredients―rum, sugar, milk cubes, and cinnamon. Puree this mixture as well.
- The puree should be fluffy.
- Pour into glasses and garnish before serving.
- Mango pulp, (1 mango)
- Lemon juice, 30 ml
- Cointreau, 30 ml
- Light rum, 45 ml
- Mango liqueur, 15 ml
- Put ice, rum, Cointreau, lemon juice, mango liqueur, mango pulp in a blender and puree until it mixes well.
- Pour into large glasses.
- Ripe mango, 1 (coarsely chopped)
- Pineapple juice, ¼ cup
- Light rum, ½ cup
- Ice cubes, 3 cups
- Fresh lime juice, 2 tbsp.
- Fine sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Put the mango, lime juice, pineapple juice, and sugar in the blender and blend till smooth.
- Add rum into this mix and blend again.
- As the last step, add ice cubes into the puree and blend again till smooth.
- Pour this slush into glasses and serve.
- Mangoes, 6 (peeled; chopped)
- Vodka, 1½ cup
- White rum, 1½ cup
- Sugar syrup, 1 cup
- Crushed ice, 6 cups
- Juice from 6 lemons
- Divide the mango, rum, and vodka into half.
- Add the lemon juice (¾ cup), and sugar syrup (½ cup) with the other ingredients and blend in a mixer till smooth.
- Add half the crushed ice and blend again.
- Pour into cocktail glasses and serve.
These were some of the best mango daiquiri recipes that you can surprise your guests with. What's more, there are so many flavors and tastes available, that you'll literally be spoiled for choice. Get going now and go blend some of these really easy, really tasty, really exquisite mango daiquiris for yourself.