Macaroni Grill Chicken and Mushroom Pasta
Ingredients for Lemon Sauce:
- 2 ounces, white wine
- 4 ounces, lemon juice
- 4 ounces, cream
- 1 slab of butter
Ingredients for Chicken Pasta:
- 3 ounces, sliced boneless chicken
- ¾ cup, all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces, mushroom (sliced)
- 1 pound, pasta (cooked)
- 5 tablespoons, cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons, butter
- Salt and pepper for taste
- Parsley for garnishing
- Prepare the lemon sauce by heating lemon juice and white wine over a medium flame.
- The solution should be reduced to 1/3rd. Simmer the flame, add the cream and mix slowly until the solution thickens.
- This would take around 3-4 minutes. Add the butter and mix well.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper. Remove from the flame and keep it aside.
- In a thick-bottomed pan, add the cooking oil and butter and heat on a low flame.
- Sieve the pepper, salt, and the flour in a bowl.
- Dredge the chicken in the flour and sauté in the pan, flipping both sides until it becomes medium brown and is thoroughly cooked.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and sauté till they are cooked.
- Add chicken to the mushrooms and pour the lemon sauce over it. Mix well.
- In a wide-mouth vessel place the cooked pasta and add the mixture of lemon sauce and chicken mushroom.
- Using a flat spoon slowly blend well.
- You can garnish the pasta with parsley.
Macaroni Grill Roasted Garlic Vinaigrette
This is actually a dressing favored by those who love garlic. This could be used for dressing salads, pasta, and other baked dishes.
- ½ teaspoon, salt
- ¼ cup, red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons, honey
- 1 ounce, roasted garlic
- ¾ cup, olive oil
- ½ teaspoon, lemon juice
- Other than the olive oil and lemon juice, put remaining ingredients in a blender and make a paste.
- The garlic should be properly crushed.
- Add the olive oil and lemon juice and blend till it is mixed well.
- Transfer it to an airtight container and refrigerate.
Macaroni Grill Herbal Bread
The herbal bread could be made using herbs such as rosemary, oregano, thyme and so on.
- 2 cups, multipurpose flour
- 1 teaspoon, salt
- 2 tablespoons, rosemary
- 2 tablespoons, butter
- 1 tablespoon, sugar
- 1 tablespoon, yeast
- 1 cup, warm water
- Dissolve the yeast and sugar in warm water and keep it aside to ferment.
- Once it is fermented, add flour, butter, salt, and rosemary and knead well to make the dough.
- Oil a flat-bottomed bowl and place the dough and cover it with a towel for five minutes.
- Once more knead the dough for a couple of minutes. Divide the dough into two equal halves.
- Butter a round baking tray, place the dough in it.
- Keep it for 45 minutes. The size of dough would have doubled by now.
- Heat the oven to 375 ºF and bake it for 20 minutes and your dish is ready to serve.