Many times, we wonder why is it so difficult to make a nice cup of coffee at home, similar to the ones we get in Starbucks. At the same time, we keep hoping we knew some instant recipes, which we can use and make a refreshing cup of this beverage for ourselves. Well, let me tell you, making this beverage is very simple. Instant coffee is a form of pure coffee. It is regularly brewed, wherein all the water is neatly removed.
How to Make Instant Coffee
There are times, when we prefer a cup of hot coffee after getting up from bed. Sometimes we prefer drinking iced coffee. You will find recipes for both iced, as well as hot coffee in this write up.
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Non-Fat Dry Milk Powder, 1 cup
- Powdered Non-Dairy Creamer, ½ cup
- Cocoa, ½ cup
- Powdered Instant Coffee, 3 tbsp.
- Ground Allspice, ½ tsp.
- Cinnamon, ¼ tsp.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
- Store this mixture in an airtight container.
- Whenever you want to make this beverage, take 3 tbsp. of the mixture and combine it with ¾ cup boiling water, for a single serving. If you want to make a number of servings, you can accordingly change the quantity.
- Stir well and your hot beverage is ready.
This is a recipe for frothy-iced cappuccino, where we use coffee crystals. If you are planning to start experimenting with gourmet drinks, then this is one recipe which you will most certainly want to try out. Let's find out what are the ingredients.
- Instant Coffee Crystals, 1 tsp.
- Heavy Cream, 4 tbsp.
- Vanilla, 1 tsp.
- Ice Cubes, 4
- Water, ¾ cup
- Sugar, 2 tsp.
- In a blender, add the coffee crystals, water, and sugar. Blend well till you see a frothy and smooth mixture.
- Add cream, vanilla essence, and ice cubes to it. Blend well once again. You can top it up with a scoop of ice cream.
Now we will see some recipes for flavored instant coffee.
- Double Strength coffee (chilled), 7 oz.
- Ice Cubes, 18
- Chocolate Sauce or Syrup, ¼ cup
- Vanilla Syrup, 2 tsp.
- Whipped Cream for garnishing
- Ice Cream, 1 regular scoop
- Blend ice, coffee, chocolate sauce, and vanilla syrup in a blender.
- Make sure you blend till its smooth.
- Pour the coffee in a large glass and garnish with whipped cream and ice cream.
Iced Cinnamon Coffee
- Strong Coffee 4 cups (to make one cup, mix 3 tsp. of instant coffee with 1 cup of boiling water)
- Cinnamon Stick, (3") 1 stick
- Whipped Cream, ½ cup
- Coffee Syrup, as per taste
- Break the cinnamon stick into small pieces in a glass. Pour hot coffee over the cinnamon. Cover it and let it rest for about an hour.
- Remove the cinnamon sticks and add cream to the coffee.
- Chill the beverage in a refrigerator. Serve it in ice-filled glasses.
- Add coffee syrup as per taste.
- You can serve it with whipped cream or ice cream.
- Garnish with ground cinnamon.
Italian Mocha Espresso
- Instant Coffee, 1 cup
- Sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Non-Fat Dry Milk, 4 ½ cups
- Cocoa, ½ cup
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and mix together.
- Make sure all the ingredients are mixed well in the blender.
- Use two tbsp. of the mixture and add it to one small cup of hot water to make one serving of this hot beverage.
Now that you know a number of instant coffee recipes, which one will you want to try out first?