The party season has begun, and it’s time to feel the rush, whether partying out in the club or with friends, this cocktail drink is sure to give you a brain freeze! Tastessence serves you with the ingredients and walks you through the procedure on how to make a mind eraser drink at home and enjoy it.
This drink creates a brain freeze effect similar to the one that we experience after having consumed ice cream in one go! Well, this may be why, the drink is named so!
A cocktail has been a hit since the ’80s in the party circuits, and it’s the unusual combination of a shot and a longer drink that creates a brain numbing, ice hard, full throttle kinda effect. The first sip hits you when you consume it in one go; however, it delivers layer after layer of fantastic flavor as you continue sipping it. If you relish coffee liqueur cocktails with a twist in them, then, you must give the mind eraser drink a try. It’s an exotically flavored coffee liqueur and vodka cocktail that is difficult to resist once you’ve tasted it.
Mind Eraser Cocktail
- 1 part Kahlúa/ Tia Maria (Coffee Liqueur)
- 1 part Absolut/Vanilla Vodka
- 1 part Club Soda/Lemon-Lime Soda
- Ice cubes
- Pour equal parts Kahlúa/ Tia Maria, Absolut/Vanilla Vodka, and Club Soda/Lemon-Lime Soda in a rocks glass that contains ice.
- This is a deliciously layered drink, so pour them in the order of the listed ingredients. Do not mix the layers before drinking!
- Sip the drink with a straw, and then go gulp! gulp! gulp! It’s the carbonation that gives you a head rush before the alcohol hits in. Try two or three shots to let the mind erasing effect hit you!
Very popular in the party scenes for its numbing rush, this shooter poses the challenge of finishing it off at one go. It can be addictive, though! Here’s wishing you Happy Cocktailing!