Hamburger meat is also known as ground beef or minced meat. The beef is finely chopped, using a meat grinder. You can use seasonings for both hamburger and ground beef, but no water, binders, or extenders. Ground beef is available in a range of different fat contents, to suit the requirements of different tastes.
- 1 lb hamburger meat
- 1 can, mild green chilies
- 1 Medium onion (diced)
- 1 can, whole kernel corn
- 2-3 medium-size yellow squash, cut up
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, mix together hamburger meat, diced onion, and yellow squash.
- Cook well with frequent stirring.
- Then, add chilies, corn, pepper, and salt.
- Mix well. Stir often. Cook until done.
- In a skillet, brown the hamburger meat with pepper and onion.
- Then, add a can of soup to this mixture.
- Pour it into the unbaked pie shell. Bake the mixture at 400 ºF for about 30 minutes, until the crust turns brown.
- Add cheese to the top of the pie.
- Allow it to melt. Cut it in wedges.
Stuff Zucchini with Hamburger Meat
- Hamburger meat (cooked)
- 1 tablespoon, cornstarch
- 1 Egg
- First steam the zucchini for about 15 minutes. Let it cool down.
- Make a hole in its middle. Stuff the ground meat in it.
- Make the small slices of zucchini.
- Beat the egg white with cornstarch.
- Then, add egg yolk into it. Dip the slices of zucchini in this batter and fry it in pre-heated oil.
- 1½ lb chopped meat
- 2 cups potatoes (cut up)
- 3 cups carrots (cut up)
- 4 cups onions (cut up)
- 1 cup noodles
- 1 cup celery (cut up)
- 2 cup, canned tomatoes
- 10 cups, water
- 1 cup, frozen peas
- 1 teaspoon, sugar
- 1 teaspoon, black pepper
- 2 tablespoons, salt
- Brown the meat and drain off the fat.
- Then, add the onion, water, potatoes, carrots, and celery to the meat. Cook it for about 1 hour.
- Add the peas, tomatoes, and noodles. Simmer it for about 20 minutes.
- Your tasty hamburger soup is ready!
- Mix together the hamburger meat, meat loaf seasoning, and eggs.
- Shape it into meatballs, about the size of a golf ball.
- Bake for about 30 minutes at 375 ºF.
- Pour 1 can of cranberry sauce over the meatballs.
- Bake them for 15 minutes more.