All alcoholic beverages come with a story and so does a daiquiri. The story goes, that this fruity beverage was first invented on the island of Cuba in 1900s. The name comes from an island named, 'Daiquiri'. A U.S. naval officer, once tasted this drink on the island and since then, this drink spread the flavor around America, and the rest of the world.
Daiquiri can be made in various permutations and combinations, however, the one is question will focus on frozen strawberry daiquiri recipe. This deliciously refreshing drink is a perfect blend for a party. So, fix yourself a frozen strawberry daiquiri to get a little high in spirits!
Daiquiri Recipe # 1
- 1 cup light rum
- 2 cups frozen strawberries
- ⅓ cup sugar
- ¾ cup lime juice
- Pour the rum and the lime juice in a blender.
- Add sugar to it and dissolve it completely.
- Once the sugar is totally dissolved, go on adding strawberries slowly.
- Blend till the mixture is smooth.
- Pour this mixture into a frozen glass.
- If you want the drink to be chilled, you can add some ice cubes, while blending the drink.
Daiquiri Recipe # 2
- 1½ cup frozen lemon concentrate
- ¾ cup frozen lime concentrate
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 1½ cup light rum
- Sprite, as per requirement
- Blend the strawberries in the blend, until they are smooth and one.
- Now add all the concentrates and rum. Blend the mixture together.
- Add few ice cubes if you want the drink to be chilled.
- While serving, remove it from the fridge, and serve it with ¼ cup of Sprite.
Daiquiri Recipe # 3
- Castor sugar for coating the rim of the glass
- 1 ½ ounces light rum
- 4 fresh strawberries
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- ½ ounce rose lime cordial
- ½ ounce sugar syrup
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Freeze a glass and coat its rim with castor sugar.
- Add all the remaining ingredients in a blender and blend them well, until smooth.
- Pour the drink into a frozen glass.
- Garnish it with slice of lime.
Daiquiri Recipe # 4
- 2 cans frozen orange concentrate
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups powdered lemonade mix
- 3 ¾ cup powdered strawberry mix
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 packets powdered daiquiri mix
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 cups rum
- 3 cups fresh strawberries
- Blend the strawberries in a blender, until smooth.
- Pour in orange juice with 3 cups of water and blend it well.
- Now add the powdered mixes, sugar, and lime juice into the mixture. Stir the mixture well, till the powdered mixtures become dissolved and one.
- Pour into one big container and freeze it well.
- Before serving let the drink thaw partially.
While making this drink, you can add or subtract the alcohol content, according to your taste. Similarly, you can experiment with the measurement of sugar as well. Serve these daiquiris in beautiful long glasses, which will add to its vibrant looks. You can use myriad garnishment methods, like mint leaves, sliced lime, orange swirl, or a sliced strawberry too. Hope, these drinks help you find your lost spirits!