The unique thing about frozen lemonade is that it can be concocted into a variety of combinations to create some of the most delicious drinks. Frozen lemonade is sure an icy treat to beat the sweltering heat! As for us, we would love to have it all the year round. Here are some easy recipes, which you can try out at home.
- Lemon slice, 1
- Sugar, ½ cup
- Frozen lemonade concentrate, 6 oz.
- Ice cubes
- Rum (optional)
- Chilled water
- Fill the blender with ice cubes and add the lemonade concentrate.
- Use sugar if required for sweetening.
- Then fill the blender with chilled water.
- Blend well so that the ice gets crushed and the mixture turns into a thick slush.
- Pour into tall glasses and use a slice of lemon as garnish.
- The rum can be poured on top of this or can even be added to the blender (before the water is added). However, this depends upon your preference.
Frozen Lemonade with Strawberry
- Large fresh strawberries (hulled), 5
- Frozen lemonade concentrate (6 ounce can), 1
- Ice cubes, 2 cups
- Water, 1 cup
- Place water along with the ice cubes and the lemonade concentrate in a blender.
- Blend well till the ice gets crushed properly.
- Then, add the strawberries to this mixture.
- Blend again and serve.
Exotic Frozen Lemonade
- Ice cubes (crushed), 1½ cups
- Frozen lemonade concentrate, 3 tbsp.
- Coconut rum, 2 tbsp.
- Lime wedge
- Place the frozen lemonade concentrate with rum and ice in a blender.
- Blend till the mixture turns into slush.
- Use the lemon wedge as garnish.
Frozen Lemonade with Mint
- Ice cubes, 3 cups
- Water, 2 cups
- Sugar, ½ cup
- Fresh lemon juice, ½ cup
- Fresh mint leaves, ¼ cup
- Blend sugar with mint and lemon juice. Let the leaves be finely chopped.
- Then, add some water to the blender.
- Top with ice cubes. Blend well till the mixture turns smooth.
Blackberry with Frozen Lemonade
- Fresh mint sprigs, 4
- Fresh blackberries (juiced), 1 pint
- Fresh lemon juice, 1¼ cups
- Simple syrup, ¾ cup
- Fresh orange juice, ⅓ cup
- Blackberries, to garnish
- Ice cubes
- Take a small bowl. Add the 1¼ cup of lemon juice with the orange juice (place a teaspoon aside).
- Then, you can add the simple syrup and place it aside.
- Take another small bowl and blend the blackberry juice with lemon juice (1 tsp.) and add 2 tbsp. of simple syrup.
- Now, you can place this aside.
- Put the ice cubes in a blender and pour the lemon juice mixture over it.
- Crush the ice in the blender and let the mixture turn smooth.
- Now, pour around 1 tablespoon of blackberry puree into a glass.
- Pour the frozen lemonade over it as required.
- Use a sprig of mint for garnish along with some of the blackberries.
So, beat the sweltering heat with these cool and refreshing drinks. Your family is going to love them for sure!