For any chocolate lover, hot chocolate seems to be the drink of choice during winter. If you wish to satisfy your chocolate cravings during summer, all you need to do is have frozen hot chocolate. Here are a few simple recipes that you can follow.
Recipe # 1
Recipe # 1
- Chocolate syrup, 5 teaspoons
- Sugar, 1 cup
- Cocoa mix, ½ cup
- Whipped cream, ¾ cup
- 3 cups 2% milk, divided
- Mix cocoa and sugar in a saucepan.
- Keep the flame low, and don't pour milk in one go. Add it gradually.
- Keep 2 tablespoons aside for the time being.
- Cook until the sugar has dissolved and the ingredients have blended well. Now let it cool for some time.
- Once the mixture has cooled down, put it in a dish.
- Keep it in the freezer for at least a couple of hours; take it out and stir.
- Again, freeze for a few hours until it turns firm.
- Put it in a food processor and add the remaining milk. Let it churn till it is smooth.
- Now, add the chocolate syrup and whipped cream as topping.
- Hot chocolate mix, 2 teaspoons
- Chocolates, 4 oz.
- Sugar, 2 tablespoons
- Milk, 2 cups
- Whipped cream
- Ice, 2 cups
- Break the chocolates into smaller chunks.
- Melt these pieces in a saucepan, and keep stirring till the chocolate chunks are no longer visible.
- Then, add the hot chocolate mix and sugar. Make sure you keep stirring this mixture, it must blend well. Turn off the flame.
- Now, add half cup milk and stir till you get a smooth consistency. Let it cool.
- Now, put the rest of the milk and ice along with the prepared chocolate into the blender. Blend till it gets a smooth consistency.
- Pour the contents into a goblet. Garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings.
- Cocoa, 4 tablespoons
- Milk, 1 cup
- Vanilla extract, ½ teaspoon
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Whipped cream, ½ cup
- Place milk in a saucepan and turn on the flame.
- As the milk gets heated, add sugar, vanilla and cocoa.
- Stir it well. Make sure that the sugar has dissolved completely.
- Remove it from the flame, if all the ingredients have blended well.
- Let it cool for some time.
- Pour this mixture in ice cube trays.
- Once the chocolate cubes are frozen, remove them from the freezer.
- Put them in the blender, and blend on high speed till it becomes frothy.
- Hot chocolate mix, 1 packet
- Vanilla ice cream, 1 cup
- Half and half, ¾ cup
- A cup of lukewarm water
- Add hot chocolate mix and warm water in the blender.
- Once you get a smooth consistency, add half and half and vanilla ice cream. Blend it well.
- Serve it chilled and garnish it with chocolate shavings.