Both alcoholic and non-alcoholic variations of coffee, as also the iced and frozen coffee drinks, have a great taste. Try some of these recipes this summer. Your family and friends are going to love them for sure!
- Frozen coffee ice cubes, 1 tray
- Milk, 1 cup + 2 tbsp.
- Sugar (fine-grained), 2 tbsp.
- Cocoa powder, 1½ tbsp.
- Vanilla, ½ tbsp.
- Freeze some coffee in an ice-cube tray.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of milk in the microwave.
- Mix cocoa powder and sugar in the milk.
- The milk should be hot enough to melt the cocoa powder and add sugar to this mixture of milk and cocoa powder.
- Add the remaining milk to this sweetened mixture.
- Blend this mixture and add the coffee ice cubes to the blender, and blend it until it becomes smooth.
- Hot black coffee, 5 oz.
- Irish whisky, 3 tbsp.
- Vanilla ice-cream, 1 tbsp.
- Sugar, 1 tsp.
- Mix the whiskey, hot black coffee, and sugar with three quarters of ice in the blender.
- Top it with a scoop of ice-cream, and add grated chocolate to enjoy the highball.
Frozen Coffee Cooler
- Ice cubes, 6 cups
- Coffee (brewed and then cooled), 4 cups
- Milk, 1 cup
- Coffee liqueur, 1 cup
- Sugar, ¾ cup
- Ground cinnamon, 1 tsp.
- Whipped cream and ground cinnamon, for garnishing
- Take all the ingredients, except milk, in a mixer and mix it until a smooth mixture is formed.
- Add milk and again blend the mixture.
- Pour the coffee in glasses (makes 8 glasses), and garnish it with whipped cream and cinnamon.
- Frozen coffee yogurt, 3 scoops
- Frozen coffee cubes, 1 tray
- Milk, ½ cup
- Irish cream, ¼ cup
- Chocolate syrup, 3 tbsp.
- Mix all these ingredients in a blender until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Serve the smoothie in a tall glass.
- Hot coffee, 5 tbsp.
- Cocoa powder, 5 tbsp.
- Brandy, 1 tbsp.
- Almond liqueur, 1 tbsp.
- Sugar to taste
- Mix brandy, almond liqueur, hot coffee, and cocoa powder in a blender.
- Add sugar and again blend the mixture. Serve this drink in a heatproof glass.
- Coffee (brewed and strong), 3½ cups
- Ice cream (preferably coffee-flavored), 2 cups
- Milk, 1 cup
- Bourbon, ⅓ cup
- Cinnamon, 1 tsp.
- Freeze the strong coffee in an ice-cube tray.
- Mix bourbon, milk, cinnamon and frozen coffee in a blender until the mixture is smooth.
- Serve the mixture with coffee-flavored ice-cream.
- Hot coffee (hazelnut-flavored), 8 cups
- Milk, 2 cups
- Sugar, ½ cup
- Vanilla yogurt, 5 oz.
- Vanilla, 1 tbsp.
- Combine coffee, sugar, and vanilla, and stir to dissolve sugar.
- Pour milk in the mixture and refrigerate.
- While serving, top it with 1 tbsp. of yogurt.
- Instead of hazelnut-flavored coffee, you can also use any of your favorite coffee flavors.
- Ice cubes, 20 oz.
- Vanilla yogurt, 1 cup
- Vanilla, 3 tsp.
- Cocoa powder and honey, as per flavor
- Mix yogurt, vanilla, ice cubes, cocoa powder, and milk in a blender.
- Serve the mixture with ice-cream or coffee liqueur.
Creamy Island Coffee
- Banana, 1
- Iced coffee, 4 oz.
- Chocolate syrup (raspberry and peppermint can also be used as per liking), 1 oz.
- Milk, 1 cup
- Mix iced coffee, banana, chocolate syrup, and milk in a blender.
- Top the frozen coffee drink with whipped cream and cherries.
- Milk, 1 oz.
- Orange syrup, ½ oz.
- Iced coffee, 1 cup
- Vanilla ice-cream, 2 scoops
- Blend iced coffee, milk, and orange syrup in a blender to get a smooth mixture.
- Add the vanilla ice-cream and blend the mixture once more.
- You can use yogurt or heavy cream instead of ice-cream.
- Garnish the mixture with an orange slice.
These were some of the frozen coffee drink recipes. Slight variations in the ingredients can make your drink tasty. Enjoy the frosty delight!