Given below are some easy recipes for making spinach dip. Apart from being very healthy, these dips are tasty and take very little time to prepare.
Dip made from Frozen Spinach
- Frozen spinach, thawed, 1 box
- Onion soup mix, 1 packet
- Mayonnaise, ½ cup
- Sour cream, 1 cup
- Pepper to taste
- Mix all the ingredients well
- Now you need to refrigerate the mixture for 60-90 minutes so that all the flavors get mixed well.
- The delectable dip is ready. You can serve with nachos or crackers.
Spinach Dip in Bread Bowl
- Thawed and chopped spinach, 10 oz.
- Round bread or sourdough, 1
- Chopped red bell pepper, ½ cup
- Chopped water chestnuts, 8 oz.
- Mayonnaise, 1 cup
- Sour cream, 1 cup
- Ranch salad dressing mix, 1.1 oz.
- Mix the mayonnaise, sour cream, and salad dressing to form a smooth mixture.
- Now in a bowl, mix chopped spinach, bell peppers, and chestnuts.
- Mix the cream and spinach mixture together.
- Refrigerate this mixture for 60 minutes.
- Now take the bread and cut the top part of it. Also scoop the inside of the round bread to make a bowl like shape.
- Just before serving, pour the dip in the bread bowl.
- Serve with the remaining part of bread or nachos.
Spinach Cream Cheese Dip
- Chopped spinach, ½ packet
- Cream cheese, 1 lb.
- Scallions, 2
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Parmesan cheese, 2 tbsp.
- Cheddar cheese, ½ cup
- Cayenne pepper, ¼ teaspoon
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In an oven safe dish, pour cream cheese (soften it if frozen), and add Parmesan cheese to it.
- Now add chopped spinach, scallion, and diced garlic to the cheese. Mix it together.
- Add cheddar cheese and sprinkle cayenne pepper to it. Do not mix
- Bake the mixture for 15-20 minutes, or until the above sprinkled cheese is melted.
- Once the cheese melts, you can consider the cream cheese spinach dip to be ready.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
- Chopped spinach, 10 oz.
- Chopped artichoke hearts, 14 oz.
- Alfredo sauce, 10 oz.
- Cream cheese, 8 oz.
- Grated Parmesan cheese, ⅓ cup
- Shredded mozzarella cheese, 1 cup
- Garlic, 4 cloves
- The oven should be preheated to 350°F.
- Bake the garlic for 20 minutes so that they become soft.
- Now in a oven bowl, add roasted garlic, artichoke, and spinach.
- Also add Alfredo sauce, mozzarella cheese, and cream cheese. Mix well to form a mixture.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese on the top and set to bake.
- Bake in the oven for 30 minutes, or until the cheese on the top melts.
- You should serve this spinach and artichoke dip warm.
Hot Spinach Dip
- Chopped spinach, 2 packets
- Water chestnuts, 1 can
- Chopped onion, ¼ cup
- Minced garlic, 2 cloves
- All-purpose flour, 1 tbsp.
- Dried vegetable soup mix, 1 packet
- Half and half creamer, ¾ cups
- Butter, 2 tbsp.
- Shredded cheddar cheese, 1 cup
- Parmesan cheese, ¼ cup
- The oven should be preheated to 425°F
- In a large pan, melt the butter. Add onion and garlic to it and stir (for 2 minutes). The mixture should boil and thicken.
- Next, in this mixture, put spinach, water chestnuts, cheddar cheese, and the soup mix. Stir well.
- Lastly, sprinkle the mixture with Parmesan cheese and set to bake
- You need to bake this for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese on the top melts and bubbles.
- Once done, your recipe is ready. Serve warm with dippers or nachos.
You can try these spinach dip recipes to make your family consume this healthy vegetable. As the dip is tasty, they will happily agree.