Apple pie is a pie in which the filling is mostly made up of apples. It is enjoyed along with ice cream, whipped cream, custards, or cheese. They are made in different ways all around the world. Lets look at the various ways by which they can be made.
- 1 pie crust
- 1 cup, sugar
- ½ teaspoon, cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon, salt
- 2 tablespoons, flour
- 6 cups, apples (peeled; sliced)
- 1 tablespoon, lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons, butter
- Combine the cinnamon, sugar, salt, and flour in a mixing bowl.
- Then, arrange the apples in layers in a 9-inch pastry lined pan.
- Now, sprinkle the cinnamon sugar mixture over each layer, along with lemon juice and some butter.
- Once that is done, put the top crust over the filling and press the edges together around the pie.
- Make slits on the surface to allow the steam to escape.
- Bake this at 375 ºF for 40-50 minutes.
- 10 caramel candies
- 1/3 cup, flour
- 3 cups, Rome/Jonathan apples (chopped)
- 2/3 cup, caramel ice cream topping
- 2 teaspoon, lemon juice
- ½ cup, pecan pieces
- A 9-inch frozen pie crust
- Combine all the caramel candies (each cut into 4 pieces), flour, apples, caramel topping, and the lemon juice and mix well.
- Now, pour this mixture into the frozen pie crust.
- Bake this at 375 ºF on a preheated baking sheet for about 40-45 minutes.
- Remember not to put the pie in the refrigerator.
- 2 (9-inches) pie crusts (one for the top and one for the bottom)
- ¼ cup, all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup, sugar
- ½ teaspoon, cinnamon (ground)
- ½ teaspoon, nutmeg (ground)
- A dash of salt
- 2 tablespoons, butter
- 6 cups, apples (thinly sliced; cored)
- Mix the cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg, flour and salt.
- Then, stir in the apples and mix well. Place the mixture into the pie crust and add some butter.
- Once that is done, cover the top crust and make slits to let steam escape.
- Now, pinch the sides together and seal the top crust to the bottom.
- Use a three-inch strip of aluminum foil to cover the edge of the crust.
- Back in an oven that has been preheated at 425 °F for 40-50 minutes.
- 1 Pie crust
- 4 apples (peeled; sliced)
- 1 cup, pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon, cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon, margarine
- Place the apples in the pie crust.
- Then, blend the maple syrup along with the cornstarch in a blender.
- Put the mixture into a saucepan with the margarine and cook this over moderate heat. (Stir this until the mixture becomes thick).
- Once that is done, pour the maple syrup mixture over the apples.
- Bake in an oven that has been preheated to 350 °F for about 45 minutes.