- 1 (6-ounce) container tomato juice
- 2 ounces vodka
- 5 drops, hot sauce
- Dash of red wine and dry sherry
- 7 drops, Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch celery salt
- Salt and pepper
- Cherry tomatoes
- Celery stalks
- Add about three cubes of ice to a highball glass, and then pour in all the liquid ingredients.
- Stir and then add salt and pepper to taste.
- Garnish with a celery stick and cherry tomato, and serve.
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 1 bottle club soda
- 6 ounces, Cîroc vodka
- 3 ounces, strained orange juice
- 3 ounces, Grand Marnier
- 3 ounces, pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces, white grape juice
- 2 ounce, simple syrup
- 2 ounces, lemon juice
- 1 box blackberries or raspberries
- Fill a large pitcher halfway up with ice.
- Combine the rosé wine, Grand Marnier, Cîroc vodka, white grape juice, simple syrup, lemon juice, pomegranate juice and strained orange juice in the pitcher.
- The color should be light pink at this point.
- While serving, top each glass with about ½ ounce club soda and serve with blackberries or raspberries.
Long Island Iced Tea
- 1 part gin
- 1 part vodka
- 1½ parts sweet and sour mix
- 1 part Tequila
- 1 part triple sec
- 1 part rum
- 1 splash coca-cola
- Use a glass or pitcher to mix all the ingredients together.
- Fill up 1/3 of a cocktail shaker with ice and pour all the ingredients into the shaker.
- Close and give it one quick shake. Pour it into a tall glass and garnish with a slice of lemon.
- 1 part apple schnapps
- 2 part vodka
- Splash of lime juice
- Apple slice
- Cinnamon and sugar for rimming glass
- Prepare the martini glass by dipping the rim into a shallow dish filled with water, and then into a shallow dish containing a water and cinnamon mixture.
- In a cocktail shaker half filled with ice, combine all the ingredients. Cover and shake.
- Strain into a prepared martini glass and garnish with the apple slice.
- ½ oz. cranberry juice
- 1 oz. vodka
- ½ oz. Rose's lime juice
- ½ oz. triple sec
- Combine vodka, triple sec, lime, and cranberry juice and pour into cocktail shaker half filled with ice.
- Shake and strain into glass. Place a wedge of lime on the rim and serve.