Mixed Drinks Made with Rum
- White rum, 1 cup
- Fresh orange juice, 1 cup
- Pineapple juice, 1 cup
- Sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Fresh lime juice, 2 tbsp.
- Bottle guava juice, 1 cup
- Angostura bitters, ¼ tsp.
- Cinnamon sticks, 2
- Fresh pineapple slices, 4
- Combine the white rum, fresh orange juice, pineapple juice, lime juice, guava juice, sugar, and Angostura bitters in a pitcher.
- Stir with a spoon until everything is dissolved.
- Serve in tall glasses chilled, garnished with a slice of pineapple.
- Ripe peaches, 3 cups (chopped)
- Lime juice, 1 cup (freshly squeezed)
- Lime zest, 1 tbsp. (grated)
- White rum, 2 cups
- Club soda, 4 cups
- Mint leaves, ½ cup
- Crushed ice
- In a blender or a food processor, puree the peaches.
- Press the pureed peach through a fine sieve and discard any chunky bits.
- Combine the lemon zest, lime juice, sugar, and the mint leaves in a large pitcher and crush this mixture with a wooden spoon or ladle.
- Add the peach puree into this mixture along with the white rum.
- Stir until all the sugar dissolves and then add in the club soda.
- Serve this delicious peach mojito in a tall glass with crushed ice and garnish with a sprig of mint.
- In a small saucepan, combine ½ cup of water with sugar and heat it at a low flame.
- Stir until all the sugar dissolves into the water.
- Remove from heat and transfer the sugar syrup into a small bowl and leave it to chill.
- In a pitcher mix the mango juice, rum, pineapple juice, fresh lime juice, and grenadine syrup along with the chilled sugar syrup.
- Stir in the club soda and serve in tall glasses with crushed ice.
- Blend the watermelon in a blender and process until it is smooth.
- Strain it through a sieve and discard the solids.
- Place the pureed watermelon in a big pitcher and add lime juice, water, sugar, rum, vodka, and salt.
- Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and serve it with crushed ice.