Cool Cupcake Ideas for Kids
Baseball Cupcake Decoration:
- Cover the cupcake with white vanilla frosting, making sure that it is completely white with no empty spaces.
- Use the red frosting (filled in a writing tip) to create the baseball stitching on the white frosting.
- Fill the chocolate or blue frosting in another writing tip and write your kid's favorite baseball player's name on it.
Carrot Cupcake for Kids
- Cream cheese frosting
- Orange frosting
- Green Frosting
- Frost the cupcakes with the cream cheese frosting.
- Fill the orange and green colored frosting in two resealable bags.
- Using the orange frosting, make one carrot shaped topping on each of the cupcakes.
- Finish the decoration with green tops for the upper portion of the carrot.
- Since the decorating part for these require less time, they are excellent for serving many guests at a time.
Balloon Cupcake for Kids
- Baked cupcakes
- Frosting (equal amounts of yellow, green, blue, and red)
- Curling ribbon (varied colors)
- Big tray or cake cardboard
- Light blue wrapping paper
Balloon Cupcake Decoration:
- Wrap the cake cardboard with the wrapping paper and keep it in a flat surface (a table or kitchen countertop).
- Place the cupcakes in a platter and cover each one of them with different colored frosting.
- Gently transfer these vibrant colored cupcakes in the cardboard, maintaining some space between each piece.
- Cut the ribbon and place a piece at the bottom of each cupcakes.
- If possible, tie the other ends of the ribbon pieces together, so that they look like a bunch of balloons flying in the sky.