- 1-1/2 cup Strongly Brewed Coffee
- 1 cup Skimmed Milk
- 1 tsp Sugar
- Put the sugar in the milk and thoroughly heat it in the microwave oven.
- Pour the milk in a blender and blend till it develops a thick layer of froth. You can also use an electric whisk for this purpose.
- Brew the coffee till it is strong, and fill only 3/4 of your cup with coffee. Pour in the frothy milk and sugar mixture.
- Add in a pinch of cinnamon for a spicy flavor, or garnish the drink with some chocolate.
You have 2 cappuccinos ready to go! Freshly ground coffee can give your cappuccino a fresh and smooth flavor. If you want to add a delicious twist to your favorite beverage, add 2-3 tablespoons of caramel or 2 tablespoons of chocolate, or both together, just before pouring in the frothy mixture.
- 1 cup Coffee Granules
- 1 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Powdered Chocolate Drink Mix
- 4 cups Powdered Milk
- 1/2 jar Flavored Creamer
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl and store it in an airtight jar.
- When you desire a cappuccino, just add 3 tablespoons of this mixture to 6 ounces of boiling water. Use a whisk or a milk frother to give it the real frothy appearance.
Enough of hot drinks. It's time for a chilled cappuccino recipe to find its way into your kitchen.
- 2 tsp Instant Coffee
- 1 tsp Sugar or a Low Calorie Sweetener
- 6 (fl.) oz Cold Milk
- 3 tbsp Warm Water
- First, prepare a tall glass filled to the brim with ice cubes.
- In a shaker, or a jar that can be sealed, add in all the ingredients and shake thoroughly.
- Pour the drink into the glass.
The strength of the coffee and the sweetness can vary as per your choice. If you prefer strong coffee, you may add some more coffee to the drink. The same goes for sugar.
If you want your cappuccino to look and taste professional, it may perhaps be useful to invest in an espresso machine or a coffee maker and a milk frother. These two items will definitely add value to your drink.
We still think that the recipes mentioned here are valuable for those who prefer to save some bucks on the daily cappuccino, and for those who would like to make a difference in the variety of drinks they serve at social gatherings.