Most of us can't function without a cup of hot coffee in the morning. This is because, our system is so used to caffeine that we just can't function without it. Some of us prefer to have this beverage in the evening or after our meal, in the form of a dessert. Enlisted below are some different variants of beverages and delicious desserts that you can prepare at home.
Apricot Iced Coffee
Apricot Iced Coffee
- Chilled Coffee, ¾ cup
- Apricot Juice, ½ cup (chilled)
- Cold Milk, ⅓ cup
- Vanilla Ice Cream, ½ pint. (softened)
- Fresh Apricots, ½ cup (chopped)
- In a large bowl mix coffee, milk, and apricot juice.
- Then blend in the ice cream till it becomes smooth.
- In another bowl add the fresh apricots and blend.
- Pour this apricot mixture in a tall glass, and top it up with the coffee mixture.
- Garnish with a slice of fresh apricot.
- Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 qt. (softened)
- Strong Brewed Coffee, 2 qt.
- Milk, 2 cups
- Whipped Cream, 2 cups
- Sugar, ½ cup.
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tbsp.
- Nutmeg, 1 tsp. (ground)
- In a bowl add the brewed coffee, sugar, vanilla, and milk. Blend well. Allow this to chill in the fridge for an hour.
- In a punch bowl mix vanilla ice cream and chilled coffee mixture.
- Pour into tall glasses and top it up with whipped cream and nutmeg.
- Freshly Brewed Coffee, 4 cups
- Whipped Cream, 1 cup
- Irish Whiskey, ½ cup
- Sugar, ¼ cup
- Sugar, 2 tbsp.
- Irish Whiskey, 2 tbsp.
- Take a pan and add 4 cups of freshly brewed coffee, Irish whiskey, and sugar. Heat the mixture, but do not let it boil.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the whipped cream along with 2 tbsp. sugar and whisky, till it becomes light and frothy.
- Pour the coffee in large mugs and top it up with whipped cream.
- Heavy Cream, 1 cup
- Condensed Milk, 14 oz. (sweetened)
- Strong Brewed Coffee, ⅓ cup
- Sugar, 4 tbsp.
- In a bowl add hot coffee and sugar. Mix till the sugar dissolves.
- Beat the heavy cream till it becomes frothy and light.
- Add the condensed milk and coffee mixture. Mix together for at least 3 minutes and then add the whipped cream.
- Pour this mixture in small bowls and freeze for 3 hours till it is completely set.
- Evaporated Milk, 1 can (14 oz.)
- Strong Coffee, 2 cups (freshly brewed)
- Hot Water, 1 cup
- Cocoa Powder, ½ cup
- Sugar, ½ cup
- In a medium-sized cooking dish, add cocoa powder, sugar, and hot water. Whisk and blend it well.
- Heat for 2 minutes till the mixture thickens.
- Add the evaporated milk and coffee, and bring to boil.
- Serve in large cups and garnish with whipped cream and chocolate flakes or shavings.