"Stirred not Shaken", these words by James Bond made this cocktail called martini very popular. It is basically made of gin or vodka and dry vermouth. It gets its name from the place of its creation, Martinez.
Then garnished with a cherry, the martini has gone through a lot of changes. Its modernized versions are an appletini or a chocolate martini. There are so many variations of it today, but all taste great.
- Gin, 2½ ounces
- Dry vermouth, ½ ounce
- Lemon twist or 1 green olive for garnishing
- Pour all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker along with some ice cubes.
- Give it a good shake.
- Strain the drink into a chilled martini glass using a strainer.
- Garnish it with the lemon twist or green olive depending on your choice.
- Godiva dark chocolate liqueur, 2 ounces
- Crème de Cacao, 2 ounces
- Half and half, 1 ounce
- Goldenbarr Chocolate Vodka, 2 ounces
- White Chocolate (shaved), 1 tablespoon
- Mix the Godiva chocolate liqueur, Crème de Cacao, and the Chocolate vodka in a cocktail shaker half-filled with cracked ice.
- Shake this mixture for a whole minute or two.
- Pour the half and half into the mixture in a circular motion.
- Use a strainer to strain the drink in chilled martini glasses.
- Garnish each glass with a tablespoon of shaved white chocolate.
- Apple vodka, 10 ounces
- Green Apple vodka, 1 ounce
- 1 firm green apple (washed and peeled)
- Apple schnapps, 1 ounce
- Cinnamon sticks, 2
- Apple-flavored cocktail candy sugar
- Lemon, ½
- Mix the apple vodka, green apple vodka, and apple schnapps in a shaker.
- Add the apple-flavored cocktail candy to it.
- Cut the lemon into a quarter, squeeze it into the shaker, and shake this mixture for a minute or two.
- Use a strainer to strain the drink into a chilled martini glass.
- Place a cinnamon stick in the glass.
- Grate a small section of the green apple and add it to the glass.
- Citrus Twist vodka, 4 ounces
- Dry vermouth, ½ teaspoon
- Lemon twist cocktail candy
- Lemon twist
- Lemon wedge or slice, 1
- Limoncello, 1 teaspoon
- Prepare your martini glass by rimming the edge with the lemon twist cocktail candy and chilling it in the freezer.
- Mix the citrus vodka, dry vermouth, and Limoncello into a shaker filled ¾th with ice.
- Shake well for a minute or two.
- Pour the drink into the chilled martini glass using a strainer.
- Garnish the glass with the lemon slice and lemon twist.